Re: [Phys-L] Imagine a World Without Religion

On 2015, Dec 05, , at 12:33, Bernard Cleyet <bernard@cleyet.org> wrote:

p.s. This is just an estimate, but surely these “rogue” posts are less then several % of the total, no? But engender such “vociferous” complaint. Not BTW, that conversation (Imagine a world …) was much longer than the average; surely indicative that some “rogue” posts are of general interest.

Wrong!

It was long on another list, and migrated to phys-l.

And my suggestion:

"My final thought(s): I agree some of the posts are rather distant from physics teaching. However, by posting controversials (sorry for the neologism) that may engender thought which increases crit. thinking.”

Had been made much earlier: Aaaa, maybe.