Re: [Phys-L] Imagine a World Without Religion

What I firmly believe is that this list lost focus some years ago. There has been very little here in that time that is of much use to introductory college courses and almost nothing useful for high-school physics courses. Of course there has been plenty, including this thread, that has nothing to do with physics education at all. ;-(

rwt