Re: [Phys-L] Imagine a World Without Religion

But the list is not moderated in that sense. Nor do I think it could easily
be done, even if someone had the time to do it. (If a post had some physics
and some politics mixed together, what should a moderator do?)

The best moderator is the delete button.

Works for me so far. I ignore all the politics and religion in this list.
So far, enough real physics sneaks through that it's still worth the
trouble. I can ultimately delete everything by unsubscribing if I ever
decide the S/N gets too low. -Carl