Re: [Phys-L] [SCAAPT] Fascinating article on why people don't accept (NOT "believe") Science

Just for the record, the message that Bernard responded to and copied to Phys-L (the one that Ludwik refers to below) is one that I originally sent to the SCAAPT email list <https://mailman.csupomona.edu/mailman/listinfo/scaapt/> that I administer on behalf of the So Cal Section of AAPT. I *personally* have no problem with discussions like this here on phys-l or anywhere else. Indeed, I think we as scientists are far too reticent and squeamish when it comes to participating in such conversations. Nevertheless, I respect the right of a list owner to make policy and police it for whatever reason.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona