Re: [Phys-L] [SCAAPT] Fascinating article on why people don't accept (NOT "believe") Science

I agree with John M. that discussing politics, religion, arts, literature, etc, is not appropriate here. But this message prompts me to share a link to a philosophical article I recently published in American Atheist. Magazine. Parts of it are probably worth discussing here. Anticipating an objection I want emphasize that identifying one similarity is not the same thing as saying that mathematics is the same as theology. The link is:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/theo/atheist.html

Feel free to share it with others, especially with theologians and other philosophers.

Ludwik