Re: [Phys-l] cosmology question

On 5/25/2011 8:18 PM, brian whatcott wrote:

Though it is certainly the case that Alpha can produce results from
materials
where I am speechless, it too, has its naivete, and here it tries out
on your equation:

_http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/betwys/DavidBowmans%20Universe/_

*http://tinyurl.com/3ztue8g
*
Ho hum - when I tried these URLs the "David Bowman's Universe" pointer did not work.
The TinyURL did work, however, when I clicked the thumbnail diagram.

Brian W