Re: [Phys-l] irresistible force v. immovable object

A wonderful book. Loved it when I was in hs. It fueled my imagination and kept me interested when the classroom was boring. Not sure about younger than hs.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Retired Professor of Physics
Co-Director
Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net