From: Krishna Chowdary [mailto:chowdark@evergreen.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 10:07 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Individualized homework generator

I know that MasteringPhysics (and I believe that WebAssign) has random
variable questions for some problems. In those problems, each student
gets a unique set of numerical values for a particular problem. These
packages also "grade" the problems for you (though they can only
evaluate the final numerical or symbolic answer, and not any of the
intermediate reasoning). This sounds like what you were describing
below. Hope this helps.

sincerely,
Krishna