[Phys-l] Heat transfer lab

While doing some cleaning, I came across an old box that was here long before I started teaching. The contents look like something for a heat transfer lab. There are several styrofoam cups with styrofoam lids. There are also "U" shaped pieces of Aluminum. The lids of the cups have a slot cut out so that half of the "U" shaped aluminum is able to fit through the lid and into the cup. I'm assuming it's used for the study of heat transfer - pour hot water in one cup, cold water in the other cup, and the aluminum allows for the heat transfer.

The problem is, I can't find any instructions with it and haven't found anything online. I was wondering if anyone had the lab and if they could email them to me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dwight Souder
souder.dwight@crestviewschools.net