[Phys-l] A demo for biologists?

What follows was posted last night. But I did not receive it. I am reposting because others might be in the same situation.

On May 17, 2009, at 7:34 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

Please Brian!

The fact I replied several times should belie that.

OTO thank you** for expanding my telegraph.

** Note, I didn't write Die Panzer.

bc was planing to expand before reading B.W. had.

p.s. They must be process clean ( fresh from the box).