Re: [Phys-l] hypothesis testing +- real history

~ what I read -- they didn't want to tangle with those pesky NAs. So A. Jackson et al. did.

bc, PC.

On 2009, May 15, , at 09:00, Joseph Bellina wrote:

Apparently the Brits couldn't pay for the French and Indiana war, so
to preclude more expenses they decreed there be no more westward
expansion.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics