[Phys-l] looking for authors

Dear Colleagues:
I am very excited to let you know that I am the editor-in-chief of a new book series:

Science & Engineering Education Sources
Information Age Publishing Inc.,
The book series Science & Engineering Education Sources provides volumes that are of general significance to theory development and research in Science & Engineering education. The series provides an opportunity to publish monographs, reviews, and collections of papers, which are at the forefront of the field. It publishes work from leading practitioners in the field, and cutting edge researchers.

If you have been thinking of writing a book, please send us a proposal. I promise rapid examination of any ms and a great deal of support in getting your ms into the best form for publication. I now have a great deal of experience in getting my two books on science teaching published:
Successful Science and Engineering Teaching in Colleges and Universities
http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1933371161.html

"Successful Science and Engineering Teaching: Theoretical and Learning
Perspectives (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)"
http://tinyurl.com/3qn237
and another book on a science topic.
I also have been editor-in-chief of an international conference series (6 conferences).

Calvin S. Kalman, Editor-in-Chief.

Editorial Board:
Dewey Dykstra Professor of Physics at Boise State University
Igal Galili Head of The Science Teaching Department Hebrew University
Charles Henderson Chair, Committee on Research in Physics Education,
American Association of Physics Teachers
Teresa Larkin chair Physics Department American University
Michael Matthews, Editor Science & Education, President International
History and Philosophy of Science Teaching Group
Craig Nelson First President, International Society for the Scholarship of
Teaching and Learning, Professor of Biology, Indiana University
Edward Redish Professor of Physics University of Maryland founder and
co-principal investigator of the Maryland University Project in Physics
Education and Technology (M.U.P.P.E.T.) and Comprehensive Unified Physics
Learning Environment (CUPLE).
David W Rudge Associate Professor, Biological Sciences & The Mallinson Institute for Science Education Western Michigan University
Eric Scerri, Editor, Foundations of Chemistry

--

Best wishes

Calvin

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Calvin S. Kalman, P. Phys. Phone: (514) 848-2424 xt 3284
_/ Professor,Department of Physics Fax: (514) 848-2828
_/ Fellow, Science College
_/ Concordia University
_/ Montreal, QC H4B 1R6 Calvin.Kalman@concordia.ca
_/
_/ Also Adjunct Professor Department of Educational
_/ and Counseling Psychology, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
_/
_/ _/ homepage- http://physics.concordia.ca/faculty/ckalman.php
_/
_/ Buy
_/ Successful Science and Engineering Teaching in Colleges and Universities
_/ at
_/ http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1933371161.html
_/ See review found in the Journal of Chemical Education Oct. 2007:
_/ http://tinyurl.com/2rt7tj
_/
_/ For the research behind this book buy:
_/ "Successful Science and Engineering Teaching: Theoretical and Learning
_/ Perspectives (Innovation and Change in Professional Education)"
_/ at
_/ http://tinyurl.com/3qn237
_/