Re: [Phys-l] Another alternative theory horror

Thank you for your very well thought out and calm reply. I will chew on the things you wrote. And if you don't mind, I'd like to share your essay in the last post with my physics students. I've been telling them that since the first day - but probably not as eloquently as you. They will surely benefit from another's perspective.

Steve