Re: [Phys-l] The West Wing

Many years ago a friend got interested in what drove people to be, at the time, strongly pro-solar and anti-nuclear. It turned out to have little to do with technology as such and more to do with power and the size of the technology. Solar was small, local and comfy, and nuclear was large dark and powerful. So how do you address that issue?

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College