Re: [Phys-l] BEC(addittion to 5/20 posting)

Very good; thanks.

bc, w/ worse memory than jack.

p.s. weren't they college students?

Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi all-
After posting the below I recalled an instance of just a few weeks ago when some of our less critical correspondents posted "ain't it awful" messages regarding a puported confession by a juvenile. The story turned out to be a hoax - I forget the details.
Regards,
Jack