A Bio And A Movie: Nash.

My son has bought a movie DVD, he tells me. It's called
something like "A Beautiful Mind".
I haven't seen it yet, but he recommends it. And he left me a
relevant Nobel bio to read. This, I can recommend.
It's by John F. Nash, Jr.

<http://www.nobel.se/economics/laureates/1994/nash-autobio.html>

Meanwhile, I was laughing with my wife at a free weekend satellite
TV offering on Starz called, "America's Sweethearts".

Such a schizophrenic mix of entertainments, but both ringing with a
shimmering honesty of their diverse genres.
Enjoy!

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!