Re: Free Enterprise

Bill Thorp wrote:
While William Beaty has been busy attacking the ZapNo
product and my reputation, it has come to my attention
that ZapNo has a competitor at the following link....

If the ecplaza (?) product is the same as yours then what
was true for your product must also be true for ecplaza.
Why do you want everything to be repeated on our list?

Was William correct in saying that the "medical evidence"
claim is not justified? It was an important point, I think.
Good luck with your product.
Ludwik Kowalski