FCI question subjects & correlations

Does anyone know of a standard list that gives the key concept(s) tested by
the questions in the FCI (or MBE for that matter). It would be simple
enough to make one up, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel.

Specifically, I was wondering if studies have been done on correlations
within the FCI, not just the overall gain. For example
* which individual questions are the most difficult?
* which topics are most difficult?
* which "distractors" are especially distracting?
* do students gain more with some topics than others?
* is there a correlation between topics within a given test (e.g.
projectile & circular motion)?

I did a quick web search, but nothing promising jumped out at me. I
assume that if there is an answer, someone on this list would know it.

Tim Folkerts
Department of Physics
Fort Hays State University
Hays, KS 67601