Re: electric charge

One names substances and non substances i.e. does a classification for a
student (I was thinking of kinder) thus one teaches what a sub. is. This is
"common sense" instruction, and conflicts with the statement below.

bc Who thinks naive reality is good enuff, and enlightened reality is only
for intellectuals.

"Similarly it cracks me up when people demand to know whether
charge is a substance, without having much idea of what they
mean by "substance". Why ask the question if the answer
doesn't mean anything?"

"John S. Denker" wrote:

Larry Cartwright wrote:

It has always seemed to me that any day now, any
minute now, some insightful theoretician is going to come up with a
bosonic model that corrects our backward thinking and makes "flowing