Text on electrostatics?

Can anyone suggest a text for Mr. Gross?

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Frank Gross wrote:

--- comments ---
Bill,
I am a university professor now delving into electrostatics and
triboelectric charging. I recently completed a NASA project on testing
the charging of Martian sand. I have the opportunity to teach an
advanced fields class this spring and want to teach on the general
subject of electrostatics, tribocharging, adhesion, precipitation,
discharge, etc... I am having a real hard time finding a textbook that
really deals with all of these subjects. H have harpers book but it is
principly empirical with few equations. I have Niels Jonassen's book
which is similar. Can you recommend a text that really gets into all
aspects but from a physics perspective? (contact charging, adhesion,
dissipation and discharge?)

Thanks,
Frank

billb@eskimo.com http://www.amasci.com
Seattle, WA 206-789-0775 freenrg-L taoshum-L vortex-L webhead-L