High School Physics Teaching Position

Howdy-

Isidore Newman School, a coeducational, preK to 12, private, non-sectarian
school is looking for a person to teach physics. The position is full
time. Duties include two sections of regular physics and two sections of
AP Physics B, an advisory section (sort of like advanced homeroom), and
the other duties normally assigned to teachers (like detention
proctoring). Teachers are encouraged to be involved in some sort of
extra-curricular activity, but teaching is the primary focus. Starting
teachers are discouraged from coaching, and it is never a job requirement.

Newman students are academcially aggressive. Test scores are very high.
All students go to college, most to highly competitive schools.

Newman is located at 1903 Jefferson Ave., New Orleans, Louisiana 70115. If
you are interested, please contact Karen Greenberg, Dean of Faculty. Her
number is 504-899-5641. Or you may email or call me. I am Marc Kossover,
the physics teacher who is not leaving -- Newman has two full-time physics
teachers.

---

Marc Kossover
marck9@idt.net