Results of No Confidence Vote at Fullerton

Dear Phys-L colleagues,

Last week I notified you about the resolutionsof No Confidence in
California State University Chancellor Charles B. Reed that had been passed
by several Cal State campus academic senates.

Our campus just finished a referendum open to all full-time faculty
on this issue. The results were:

No Confidence in Chancellor Reed: 315 votes

Confidence in Chancellor Reed: 31 votes

Abstentions: 2 votes

More information is available at
http://chaos.fullerton.edu/reed.html

Please take a few moments to pass this information on to any of your
colleagues who might be interested.

Thanks,

Mark