Re: CONSERVATION OF ENERGY

I am happy to play.

But I am keenly aware that there is a seeker after
enlightenment who could be helped, but I fancy won't be -
perhaps because the people who could, have been ensnared by
the QM mindset - where the energy concept is writ large
(Though it might be undefinable?),
the thermodynamics grows snaky and relevant effects are
not much couched in terms of work.
(I am saddened that this is what has become of the inheritance
of the military engineer and the brewer's son.)

All the same, let's suggest some more ways to provide available
energy in the shape of a cold iron block:

specify the Fe be provided in anti-matter form...

Or charge it to 10 MV

Or beat it into a wound spring.

Or magnetize it appropriately.

Or spin it at 50,000 rpm...

I assume other readers can as easily summon up these
non-thermal energy forms as I can, without recourse to Dyson?

Regards

brian