Speed of sound at altitude and temp

I recently had occasion to fly and since my last flights the airlines
had added a feature that ties a computer display to the video monitors
distributed around the cabins. It uses GPS and other sensors and provides
a map with the plane postion and ground speed, outside temperature, altitude
and remaining time of flight, distance to goal and ETA.
I was curious about what the speed of sound would be at 35,000 feet annd
-62 degrees Fahrenheit. Is there a convenient table or formula that
would let me figure that out.
I knowthe standard ground level formula (and yes, the plane display was
alternating English and metric units so both were available. The metric
ones were accompanied by captions in German on Lufthansa and SwissAir.)
Thanks for any references or equations.
Jim Braunsdorf