----------
From: RSecrest@aol.com

Although it is a seriously deficient system, my students can view the
graphics and pictures at websites and utilize software like IP2 using
L*TV
Portable Pro from FOCUS Enhancements. For about $300 I send images from
our
computer to a large TV monitor . Admittedly, text is very difficult to
read
from a distance. But for now at least, it is better than having 25
students
gather around a single computer monitor.

Rosaline