Re: Overhead View Screens

To take advantage of the suggestions requiring 8-10 K or even 3-4 K dollars,
I hope my neighbor to the south has an oil well. If I had requested such a
projector on my "wish list", I'd have been advised to "dream on!"

Although it is a seriously deficient system, my students can view the
graphics and pictures at websites and utilize software like IP2 using L*TV
Portable Pro from FOCUS Enhancements. For about $300 I send images from our
computer to a large TV monitor . Admittedly, text is very difficult to read
from a distance. But for now at least, it is better than having 25 students
gather around a single computer monitor.

Rosaline