Re: stroboscopic eyes

kowalskil@alpha.montclair.edu wrote:

I do not believe that a naked eye without a
device of some kind can produce the stroboscopic effect. Ludwik.
I agree. Try this for a 'strobe' effect: As you are looking at your
monitor right now, clack your teeth together a few times. You might
notice that the picture 'jumps' a bit. Now step back across the room
(if you can) and look at the screen while clacking your teeth. Pretty
nifty eh? Riding in a car might at times jiggle your eyeballs enough to
give you a similar stroboscopic effect.

Marian