Re: ASPENCD Thanks

Alex,

I have excellent net connections, but would still benefit from a list of
those electronic resources you saw fit to include on your CD. Both
SW titles and URLs would assist me. Can you post a list of these to
phys-l?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html

I do have a SMALL number of ASPENCDs left, so if there are a FEW
people on phys-l who have difficult access to the web, then please
let me know and I'll see if I can get a copy to you.

Thanks phys-l for a wonderful service for physics educators!

cheers
Alex
Dr Alex Mazzolini
email address: amazzolini@swin.edu.au
Academic Coordinator
(Scientific Instrumentation)
School of Biophysical Sciences and Electrical Engineering
Swinburne University of Technology
phone (+61 3) 9214 8866
Fax (+61 3) 9819 0856