ASPENCD Thanks

Hi All,

Just wanted to thank all those people who gave me leads to web sites
for phys ed software for my ASPEN (ASian Physics Education Network) CD.
Many of the sites that you mentioned were new to me, and were very useful.

I successfully prepared the ASPEN CDROM with a large amount of phys
education freeware, shareware and demoware. I am now starting to
distribute the ASPENCD to Asian physics teachers and academics who
(unlike most of us) do not have easy access to the web (ie non-existant,
too slow or too expensive).

I do have a SMALL number of ASPENCDs left, so if there are a FEW
people on phys-l who have difficult access to the web, then please
let me know and I'll see if I can get a copy to you.

Thanks phys-l for a wonderful service for physics educators!

cheers
Alex
Dr Alex Mazzolini
email address: amazzolini@swin.edu.au
Academic Coordinator
(Scientific Instrumentation)
School of Biophysical Sciences and Electrical Engineering
Swinburne University of Technology
phone (+61 3) 9214 8866
Fax (+61 3) 9819 0856