CUPLE

My name is Jeff Schoonover and I am new to the list. I am a graduate
student in physics at UMass Dartmouth and I have recently found a job
teaching physics at a high school in SE Mass.

The UMD physics department is looking into restructuring the introductory
physics course it offers from a lecture based class to one that is more
activity oriented (studio physics). I am working with the CUPLE software
right now and I would like to know who else has done this and how are these
courses structured? In what ways have you used CUPLE in teaching the class?

Thanks,

Jeff Schoonover