CUPLE

Jeff, I have not used CUPLE but the PRISMS (Physics Resources and
Instructional Strategies for Motivating Students) physics appraoch is an
excellent activity based program. It was devleloped at the University of
Northern Iowa. Dennis Zicko at Marshfield High Schoolin Mass has worked
extensively with the PRISMS program and has taught workshops at UMASSD. I
am sure he could give you some ideas.