Re: Comet Hyakutake? YES!!!!

will probably dim a bit by Intro Ast class time, but this is the first
clear night we have had for some time. When I looked where I thought it
should be so I could see where to aim my binoculars, I could not believe
it. It is a BIG patch of fuzzy light to the naked eye (even to one which
can only see at 20/60 and that with scarring on the retina due to
histoplasmosis).

I saw it on wednesday, had a magnitude 3, 0,5 degrees diameter and
a tail about 3 deg. It's changing very rapidly. How is it now?
Miguel Angel Santos
Spain