[Phys-L] Credit Mark Kimball

I am happy to see that Mark has restored my access to the list after months of
isolation.This was not just a matter of a list moderator waving a wand. Rather,
it was a Mixed Martial Arts bout with SBCglobal.net by all accounts, which had
judged phys-l as a  smack mail generator. Bravo!

In the fell clutch of circumstance
      I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
      My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It matters not how strait the gate,
      How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.
extracts from Invictus from William Hensley