[Phys-L] muography

Anyone done such?

There’s an easily accessed talus cave at the Pinnacles in South County Monterey.

I have a bunch of plastic scintillators (paddles) with MPTs and many surplussed Soviet GM tubes. So I want to do it. Since I’m an Arduino dolt, etc. I’ll attempt to get a HS science fair group, NOT a hypot. — conclusion project!

I’ve begun the project by contacting the National Park Service for permission. The Pinnacles was recently upgraded to a national Park from a monument.

bc remember attending the celebration with his partner: The local Ya estaba tribe chanting and dancing and our congressional rep. (He engineered it.) and others speaking. Food too!