[Phys-L] includes political. Was: Re: not political. (FTIR)

On Feb 23, 2023, at 06:45, Sam Sampere via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

I want a copy of that book. Can you post a link?
Thanks,
Sa

The book I thought I was ordering is: Exploring Quantum Physics through Hands-on-Projects. …

The book I received is:

Discovering the Quantum
Hobby Projects
Quantum Mysteries.

The first book describes the construction of a single photon interference app, and a corresponding TEM for single electron interference.

For my interest also quantum tunneling time (description, not the construction of ap.)— not for the poor. I’ve thought of saving money to purchase a KEYSIGHT ~ 5 ps o’scope ($50k+?) and then decided too much for just one demo. (Of course, useful for nuclear transients and energy cap discharge, etc.)

The second has three references on Al-oxide tunneling. The easily available is the arXiv:1301.6536. a modeling. The Thin Solid Films one I think gives instruction on construction.

Sam’s request reminds me that I think the TAP-l banning shot themself in the foot.

bc …. IHRC, he bought all from AbeBooks(.com). through Amazon. There’s this: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=discovering+the+quantum&i=stripbooks&crid=27MM7VMDE959N&sprefix=discovering+the+quantum%2Cstripbooks%2C169&ref=nb_sb_noss

First page, but then may be ordered uniquely for him.

Did I report on my discovery of heavy metal XRF with xtal detector? Must search.