Re: [Phys-L] When mathemeticians order pizzas, circumvention

Hi all,

I have circumvented this problem by baking crustless pies in a deep glass pie pan.

Recipe.
1. Start with everything at room temperature.
2. Set Timer for 60 minutes.
3. Set oven at 300 degrees.
4. While the oven is warming up throw all of the ingredients into the glass baking pan.
5. Mix ingredients as much as you want. (It is fun and interesting to mix ingredients unevenly.)
6. Don gloves, and securely prop oven door open.
7. Place pie on lower shelf in oven, and close oven.
8. Wait for timer to ring.
9. Turn off oven.
10. Come back one hour later, and enjoy some pie!
Bill Norwood

Sent from my iPhone