Re: [Phys-L] Help!

Bernard,

You could probably reformat the file with MS Word or Excel for that matter,
using file-wide search and replace.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, PhD. he/him <macisadl@buffalostate.edu>
AAPT Fellow;  Professor and Chair, Dept of Physics
State Univ of NY (SUNY) Buffalo State Univ. SAMC278 / 162A
1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 1-716-878-3802
<https://physics.buffalostate.edu/>

Just because I sometimes send emails at odd hours outside of rational work time
does not mean I expect you to do so as well.