Re: [Phys-L] raining

A question greatly discussed the previous century.  Unfortunately, I didn’t
keep any.  One discussant was a member of SCIPP, but gone. He developed a
equation including the wind, running speed, etc.

I think the Journal of Irreproducible Results published his article.

A quick search results in many pages on it.

bc  ….

Santa Cruz Institute for Particle physics — originally designers of detectors
targets for Stanford LIONAC — Now I think involved with CERN.