Re: [Phys-L] sun path diagram

On 2022/Aug/11, at 15:19, John Denker via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

On 8/11/22 2:56 PM, John Denker via Phys-l wrote:

On 8/11/22 2:26 PM, Prof. Keith S. Taber via Phys-l wrote:
Tucson, Arizona!? I know it is a real place, but it just makes me
smile.

One of my more favoured shorts is "High Tide in Tucson”.

Because I’m selling out and moving, I’ve ridded all my mugs except the Tretyakov and the Friends of the Santa Cruz Library: "Americans who think and read are patriots of the first order”.

bc …. in an alcove at a temporary Art Gallery (UCSC), he saw an architect’s device to show the sun’s illumination and building caused shadows. (ca. 1980?)