Re: [Phys-L] RLC lab

We might suppose that the large inductor is close-wrapped, so that the interwinding capacitance largely cancels the inductive reactance at say 1 kHz leaving 60 ohms contribution in a series circuit of  60 ohms, 188 ohms due to the capacitor at 1 kHz, and 100 ohms, a total of 348 ohms so that the coil contributes  60/348 of 5 volts = 0.9 volts of the volts drop.