From: Phys-l <phys-l-bounces@mail.phys-l.org> On Behalf Of Ashutosh Bhakuni
via Phys-l
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2022 12:53 AM
To: phys-l@mail.phys-l.org
Cc: Ashutosh Bhakuni <ashu.bhakuni@gmail.com>
Subject: [Phys-L] Worksheet, Physics, Inquiry

I would recommend the work of Eugenia Etkina and Gorazd Planinsic. They have
an approach called Investigative Science Learning Environments (ISLE).
They have published a book ‘College Physics’ and have a very active facebook
group ‘Exploring and Applying Physics’.
Here is a talk by Prof Planinsic
https://youtu.be/2TaaIFZGpyU

I had also read about MUSE initiative- More Understanding through Simple
Experiments and the work of Prof Laurence Viennot.
--
Regards,
Ashutosh Bhakuni