Re: [Phys-L] stardust

On 2022/Jan/20, at 17:49, Anthony Lapinski <alapinski@pds.org <mailto:alapinski@pds.org>> wrote:

I tell my astronomy students every year that "there's a little stardust in
all of us." The reasons why. We're all part of the universe. etc.

Search type one and two stars, for more info.

Depending on ones definition some of the hydrogen is star dust as hydrogen doesn’t exist in the core of stars just protons and various nuclei.

bc …. forgotten much since taught astronomy in community colleges and read such books as Birth and Death of the Sun.