[Phys-L] conserved momentum through gas...

   Hi Omar,Thank you for your interest.  But I need clarifications.
1. What is the specific source of your questions?2. If "...Earth and atmosphere are 1 frame of reference (with the same angular velocity for both",  then the whole system rotates as one solid body, so why mention atmosphere or liquid earth in this framework?
3. Coriolis effect is just named but there is no specific question about it.
4. What do you mean by "...conservation of momentum 'transferring' through scores of miles of    gas?"
Please, formulate your questions clearly.
Best,Moses