Re: [Phys-L] Lab reports by non-native English speakers

google translator is not good enough?
I speak spanish, but if I need to write in english I begin translating with
google,

Of course If you want to teach them to write in english is another cuestion.

El jue, 23 sept 2021 a las 9:17, Ali Eryılmaz via Phys-l (<