[Phys-L] Integrated Physics/Computer Science research for STEM post-grad

Dear all,
I am a UK computer science teacher completing my post-graduate MA at King's College London in STEM education.
I am researching the possibility of integrating computer science with physics. To do this, I have created lesson materials to encourage upper secondary students (15-18 years old) to create computational models of standing waves using the Python programming language.
I do not require the lesson to be taught, I am just seeking teacher opinion in relation to integrating computer science with their subject. The materials and survey all hosted via Google Forms, Docs and Sheets, and can be accessed by the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHYgWFJOVczPQBeD1KrS-TnAAbW5lGHzCdaZJS9YjPWB41hw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I would be hugely grateful to anyone who could spare 10 minutes to look and the materials and complete this survey. A further 1000 thanks to anyone kind enough to distribute it to any physics teachers in their departments.
Best regards,
Stephen Burrows