Re: [Phys-L] neutrons

I am familiar with the em radiation effect consequent to applying a strong E-W magnetic field to a small water phial, and listening for the EM signal emitted for a second or two after the  magnetic field is removed and (in the classical description) the proton spin vector processes back to the geomagnetic field direction.On searching for neutron spin precession, I came across this URL which may possibly be helpful. It mentions a somewhat comparable signal.
https://www.ncnr.nist.gov/summerschool/ss11/pdf/Neutron_Spin_Echo_tutorial.pdf