Re: [Phys-L] Blue color heated steel

Anyone with access?

I can’t believe it, You-all are so poor you won’t pay the $12 or $20 necessary to view more than the abstract?

Because I ecently inherited over a million dollars from my dead wife, (Don’t ask me about grief, except I’ll volunteer it’s given me dangerously high blood pressure.) I spent the money. After skimming the Wiley fine print, I decided that I wasn’t in violation if I posted in a non-profit way. Besides there’s fair use also. So it’s here:

http://cleyet.org/Phys-l/ <http://cleyet.org/Phys-l/>

However, I’m still in poverty mode, so I paid the minimum, i.e., only a 24 hour view. Their app. may be sophisticated enough for it to disappear tomorrow.

bc …. skimmed the article, and apparently it is quite complete in explanation of the interference effects.