Re: [Phys-L] I wrote another thermo book!

My first glance led to a description of a quantum random number generator - which is amenable to implementation using stock components ~ here:https://marketing.idquantique.com/acton/attachment/11868/f-64900ef6-6e7e-4b4c-a9f9-c912a2cfde59/1/-/-/-/-/Classical%20RNG%20Vs%20QRNG_White%20Paper.pdf

This seems to incorporate an LED, a 2-D sensor array, a high speed 10 bit A-D converter and a counter to find the average vale of a large number of A-D conversions, discarding the two least significant places of each conversion, a method to vary the drive current to the LED depending on this average.
My second glance noted the remarkable readability of the Google translation compared with past trials of the translator which I recalled.Two pay-offs which make it more likely that I will put the effort into rereading this work.Thank you!
Brian W