[Phys-L] I wrote another thermo book!

Hello,

Long time without participating. I had Leukemia and went through at least
4 chemotherapies of one month each and subsequent recoveries.

The good thing is that it coincided with the coronavirus, so I would have
had
to stop things anyway.

Anyway, when I felt good, I started writing a book on thermodynamics.
I would like to share this preliminary version, which I put on the web.

spanish:
http://termo.red/libro/

google translated version:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=termo.red%2Flibro

It is in Spanish, anyway I saw that google translate does a reasonable
translation.

I would like to receive criticism, opinions and suggestions,

Thank you.

--
Diego Saravia
dsa@ututo.org