Re: [Phys-L] Survey of Physics

I think _summarizing_ is an ineffectual route to take. Any well thought out and edited text
is already quite succinct and it’s unlikely a neophyte could summarize it into something shorter.

However, we can all extract personal meaning from text —
learn the things we are ready to learn. And reflect on those.

Dan M